A detail view of Fowler S&D 7F No. 53810 (built 1925 as S&D No. 90) in the Lower Yard at Templecombe.
53810 is shown as already allocated to Bath Green Park at the time of nationalisation in 1948 and remaining there until withdrawal in late 1963.
Photo by G A Richardson. Copyright S&DRT. Our ref. WSHSD_2022_14_319.
Medium format 9 x 6 cm negative.
Image width 800 pixels, available for immediate download. For personal use only. Publishing by any means, including social media, is prohibited. Higher resolutions of this image are available for personal and commercial use; please see photo enquiries page.