Johnson 3F Class No. 43216 (built 1902) and at least two other 3Fs are seen in storage (chimneys covered) at Templecombe in December 1960.
43216 is shown as already allocated to Highbridge upon nationalisation in 1948 and then allocated to Templecombe in October 1949. The loco was withdrawn in August 1962.
Photo by G A Richardson. Copyright S&DRT. Our ref. WSHSD_2022_14_305. See also WSHSD_2022_14_283.
Medium format 9 x 6 cm negative.
Image width 800 pixels, available for immediate download. For personal use only. Publishing by any means, including social media, is prohibited. Higher resolutions of this image are available for personal and commercial use; please see photo enquiries page.