Fowler 4F Class No. 44560 (built 1922) with a local passenger service of three carriages near Cannard’s Grave in 1962. The carriage set is 968, listed by the Southern Railway Email Group as a set assembled in 1946 and disbanded in 1963.
44560 is shown as allocated to Bath Green Park at nationalisation in 1948, moving to Templecombe in March/April 1960 before going to Gloucester in November 1964 and being withdrawn in 1965.
Photo by G A Richardson. Copyright S&DRT. Our ref. WSHSD_2022_14_259. Medium format 6 x 6 cm negative.
Image width 800 pixels, available for immediate download. For personal use only. Publishing by any means, including social media, is prohibited. Higher resolutions of this image are available for personal and commercial use; please see photo enquiries page.