Skewed overbridge, presumed to be bridge no. 305, carrying the A39 road over line to Bridgwater, looking towards Bawdrip. Taken in around 1960, well after closure of the Bridgwater branch to passengers (1952) and freight (1954).
Photo by David Milton. Copyright S&DRT. Our ref. WSHSD_2015_41_328.
Image width 800 pixels, available for immediate download. For personal use only. Publishing by any means, including social media, is prohibited. Higher resolutions of this image are available for personal use; please see photo enquiries page.