Cossington station showing the platform, ground frame cabin, station building and stationmaster’s house. Looking south-west. Taken in around 1960, well after closure of the Bridgwater branch to passengers (1952) and freight (1954).
Photo by David Milton. Copyright S&DRT. Our ref. WSHSD_2015_41_320. See also WSHSD_2015_41_319.
Image width 800 pixels, available for immediate download. For personal use only. Publishing by any means, including social media, is prohibited. Higher resolutions of this image are available for personal use; please see photo enquiries page.