Cossington station showing the platform, ground frame cabin and stationmaster’s house. Viewed from the west. Taken in around 1960, well after closure of the Bridgwater branch to passengers (1952) and freight (1954).
Photo by David Milton. Copyright S&DRT. Our ref. WSHSD_2015_41_322.
Image width 800 pixels, available for immediate download. For personal use only. Publishing by any means, including social media, is prohibited. Higher resolutions of this image are available for personal use; please see photo enquiries page.