Johnson 3F No. 43682 (built 1901) is seen on what appears to be a two-carriage formation near Cole in 1960. This is likely to have been a Templecombe-Highbridge service.
43682 is shown as allocated to Highbridge for a period from autumn 1956 and to Templecombe from June/July 1959 until withdrawal in August 1962.
Medium format 6 x 6 cm negative.