BR Standard Class 4 No. 75007 (built 1951) with a goods service approaching Charlton Marshall Halt in the Bournemouth-bound direction.
75007 is shown as allocated to Templecombe in March/April 1963 until August-October 1964.
Photo by G A Richardson. Copyright S&DRT. Our ref. WSHSD_2022_14_017. Medium format 6 x 6 cm negative.
Image width 800 pixels, available for immediate download. For personal use only. Publishing by any means, including social media, is prohibited. Higher resolutions of this image are available for personal and commercial use; please see photo enquiries page.