Fowler 4F Class No. 44102 (built 1925) is seen climbing out of Blandford with a goods service on the double track to the south of the town.
44102 is shown as allocated to Templecombe at nationalisation in 1948 then allocated to Bath Green Park in late 1963 prior to withdrawal in September 1964.
Photo by G A Richardson. Copyright S&DRT. Our ref. WSHSD_2022_14_337. See also WSHSD_2022_14_332.
Image width 800 pixels, available for immediate download. For personal use only. Publishing by any means, including social media, is prohibited. Higher resolutions of this image are available for personal and commercial use; please see photo enquiries page.