The waiting room and booking office at Shoscombe & Single Hill Halt. No date available.
The booking office (open for limited hours each day) was staffed by two women – the Misses Tapper, later Mrs Beeho and Mrs Chivers – all the way through the life of the Halt from opening in 1929 to closure in 1966.
Photo by David Milton. Copyright S&DRT. Our ref. WSHSD_2018_1_23.
Image width 800 pixels, available for immediate download. For personal use only. Publishing by any means, including social media, is prohibited. Higher resolutions of this image are available for personal use; please see photo enquiries page.