A detail view of Fowler 4F Class No. 44557 (built 1922), formerly S&D No. 57 and LMS No. 4557, in the Lower Yard at Templecombe.
No date is given for this photo, however, 44557 is shown as allocated to Templecombe in 1957 followed by a brief time at Carlisle immediately prior to withdrawal in September 1962.
Medium format 9 x 6 cm negative.