Johnson 3F No. 43682 and classmate No. 43734 (both built 1901) are pictured inside the 1950-built engine shed in Templecombe Lower Yard. Photo taken in 1960.
43682 is shown as allocated to Highbridge for a period from autumn 1956 and to Templecombe from June/July 1959 until withdrawn in August 1962. 43734 is shown as allocated to Templecombe from December 1959 until July 1961 and accordingly carries an 82G shedplate.
Medium format 9 x 6 cm negative.