Fowler S&D 7F No. 53804 (built 1914 as S&D No. 84) is pictured at the head of the Stephenson Locomotive Society (SLS) S&D Railtour on 11 September 1960 going up the S&D spur to Templecombe (Upper) station.
53804 is shown as already allocated to Bath Green Park at the time of nationalisation in 1948 and remaining there until withdrawal in February 1962.
The 1950-built engine shed in Templecombe Lower Yard can be seen to the right.
Medium format 9 x 6 cm negative.