Fowler 4F Class No. 44558 (built 1922) – formerly S&D No. 58 and LMS No. 4558 – bring a goods service up the spur line to Templecombe Upper Yard. When photographed, the engine was just short of the station.
No date given, but 44558 is shown as already allocated to Bath Green Park at nationalisation in 1948 and remaining there right through until withdrawal in December 1964.
Medium format 9 x 6 cm negative.