Fowler 2P Class No. 40564 (built 1928) is pictured in a siding at Templecombe in 1960.
40564 was allocated to Templecombe throughout BR service and was withdrawn in February 1962.
Photo by G A Richardson. Copyright S&DRT. Our ref. WSHSD_2022_14_316.
Medium format 6 x 6 cm negative.
Image width 800 pixels, available for immediate download. For personal use only. Publishing by any means, including social media, is prohibited. Higher resolutions of this image are available for personal and commercial use; please see photo enquiries page.