A panned view of Stanier 5MT Class No. 44812 (built Derby 1944) heading a northbound passenger service over Lamb House Bridge having just passed through Shillingstone station. There is no date available for this image.
However, 44812 is not shown as allocated to the S&D at any time though was allocated to Saltley (Birmingham) from November 1959 until after the end of S&D through services. The leading carriage is M 24005.
Here is the view today from a position close to that of the photographer.