Masbury stationmaster’s house on Saturday 9 October 1965.Note “Maesbury Castle” carved into the stonework.
Photo by John Woods. Copyright S&DRT. Our ref. 04-007/65-1022. See also 04-006, 04-008 & 04-009 taken in this area on the same date.
Image width 800 pixels, available for immediate download. For personal use only. Publishing by any means, including social media, is prohibited. Higher resolutions of this image are available for personal use; please see photo enquiries page.