Fowler 4F Class No. 44102 (built 1925) departs from Blandford station with a southbound goods service. The loading gauge can be seen in the background. Note also the gasometer. There is no date available for this image.
44102 is shown as already allocated to Templecombe at nationalisation in 1948 then allocated to Bath Green Park in late 1963 prior to withdrawal in September 1964.