Fowler 4F Class No. 44102 (built 1925) and BR Standard Class 4 No. 76058 (built 1955) are seen at Blandford in snowy conditions. 76058 appears to be leaving with a Down passenger service while 44102 is on the Up line with a goods service.
44102 is shown as allocated to Templecombe at nationalisation in 1948 then allocated to Bath Green Park in late 1963 prior to withdrawal in September 1964. 76058 is shown as being allocated to Bournemouth from late 1959 until early 1962.
Photo by G A Richardson. Copyright S&DRT. Our ref. WSHSD_2022_14_358.
Image width 800 pixels, available for immediate download. For personal use only. Publishing by any means, including social media, is prohibited. Higher resolutions of this image are available for personal and commercial use; please see photo enquiries page.