BR Standard Class 4 No. 75027 (built 1954) and Bulleid West Country Class No. 34043 Combe Martin (built 1946) are on a southbound through service of at least 10 carriages near Binegar. The road bridge in the foreground appears to be that over Tellis Lane (still existing today) with a cattle creep in the background. Photo taken in 1962. Through services were diverted as from 10 September 1962.