Robert Lush & Son of Tisbury, 7-plank wagon on 9′ wheelbase, with coal load, No.3.
Robert Lush was the local coal merchant at Tisbury in the later 19th Century, through until at least the 1930s.
Tisbury is a modest rural station in South Wiltshire, built by the Salisbury & Yeovil Railway Co..
It opened in May 1859, with the main line being doubled in 1863. It included a goods yard with a refuge siding, two goods sidings and a loading bank on the up side, and a refuge siding and a coal siding serving three staiths, on the down side.