A Special Limited Edition 7 plank OO Gauge Wagon produced exclusively for the Somerset and Dorset Railway Trust. Not previously produced. Supplied with a numbered certificate and stone load.
Read and Son opened their quarry just north of Binegar Station in 1902.
Most of their output was moved by the S&D.
In 1934 the quarry was taken over by Roads Reconstruction Ltd