Vol 7 - Templecombe days
Templecombe days on the footplate
Introduced and presented by Alan Hammond.
Produced in 1991 with recollections of Templecombe and Bath Green Park from firemen and drivers, plus a few snippets from elsewhere on the S&D.
2. Templecombe days from 1944 to 1957 by S&D Fireman Gordon Hatcher.
3. Bath Green Park station – S&D Driver Archie Gunning and Fireman Jack Sawyer discuss the bad winter on the S&D in 1963. (S&DRT convention 9 March 1991).
4. Templecombe days from 1940 to 1966 by S&D driver Percy Hobbs.
5. Bath Green Park station – S&D Passenger Guard Bernard Ware and Signalman Fred Davies recalling their early days on the S&D with comments from Jem Harrison. (S&DRT convention 9 March 1991).
6. Percy Hobbs recalls an experience driving 92220 Evening Star.
7. Gordon Hatcher remembers an incident with a tea can at Evercreech Junction Shunters’ cabin.
Running time 67 minutes. M4A format. File size 128MB.
All recordings copyright S&DRT. Unauthorised public performance, broadcasting, sharing or copying of this recording is prohibited.
Showing the single result