Our Autumn magazine is out now with another 40 pages of S&D interest. Contents include:
– Informative articles; Shillingstone station and how WW1 turned Milldown near Blandford into a hub of S&D activity.
– Modelling focus; part 2 of Vic Whittaker's progress building a working 7F.
– Memories of Watery Bottom; Terry Stone's recollections of traffic through Lyncombe Vale, with his own photos.
– Great centre-spread photo from our extensive archive.
– 8 pages of news from the Trust and other S&D organisations.
– Our latest Sales List – a 4-page pull-out.
Join us now from just £14 via this link. New memberships will last until the end of 2019.