Our Winter magazine is out now with yet another 40 pages of articles, photo features, news, etc! Join us now from £14.
– Modelling focus: Vic Whittaker's building of a working S&D 7F model reaches Part 3 – smokebox and running boards now in place!
– The viaduct at Prestleigh: Photographs of the viaduct from just before, and during, demolition.
– S&D stations – Henstridge: This may have been the smallest station but it wasn't always the quietest…
– 2B92 or not 2B92? That is the question…: Roger Newport with a discussion about S&D train reporting numbers.
– George Tucker – a photo selection: The oldest S&D driver, who had died in September.
– Percy Parsons: Percy tells us of some unusual movements during the ASLEF strike in 1955.
– Not another culvert!: A light-hearted look at how a history society responded to a less engaging subject!
– Great centre-spread photo from our extensive archive.
– 8 pages of news from the Trust and other S&D organisations.
– Our latest Sales List – a 4-page pull-out.