Radstock North station looking east. A luggage trolley is visible, painted brown and marked W. RADSTOCK NORTH. The concrete footbridge beyond the station is visible but the station footbridge which was located just after the station buildings was a wooden structure and approval was given for its removal in 1959 rather than spend £1800 on essential repairs [source: original documents in S&DRT archive]. At least three fire buckets are visible in this picture.
Owing to a BR advertising poster visible in some shots being identical to that at Midford, it is believed that this photo was taken in summer 1962.