A Special Limited Edition 5 plank OO Gauge Wagon produced exclusively for the Somerset and Dorset Railway Trust. Supplied with a numbered certificate and brick load.
John Board & Co. Ltd was founded in Bridgwater in 1844. As well as the manufacture of bricks and tiles it was an early user of re-inforced concrete. From 1893 blue lias limestone was quarried near Cossington and brought to Bridgwater in its own wagons.