Loading Zoom, please wait

Templecombe; Bridge 152A (Combe Throop Lane) on old spur, 08-65

Price £1.50

Description

Bridge No. 152A (Combe Throop lane) on the original spur line which headed south-east from the S&D to the L&SWR line. The 'new' spur, heading south-west to enter Templecombe station, opened in 1870.

The view is towards the north-west and through the bridge can be seen the goods shed in the Lower Yard. Steel-bodied mineral wagon to right. Photo taken in August 1965.

Photo by David Milton. Copyright S&DRT. Our ref. WSHSD_2015_41_135.

Image width 800 pixels, available for immediate download. For personal use only. Publishing by any means, including social media, is prohibited. Higher resolutions of this image are available for personal use; please see photo enquiries page.

Customers who bought this product also purchased...